Legal Support For The Zimbabwe Co-Alignment Of Employment Conditions To Local Labour Law and Global Employment Conditions
- Post Date:September 13, 2021
- Views 342
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Diakonia is an international development organization whose vision is a just, equal and sustainable word. Diakonia works with the most vulnerable people, local partners and other strategic actors for the fulfillment of the right of all people to live a life in dignity.
Diakonia is working towards “One Diakonia’” – where Diakonia would like to keep the advantages of being a decentralized organization and to work towards streamlining and uniting its processes and tools to enhance efficiency and transparency. In the process it is important for Diakonia to have correct, sustainable, and fair conditions of employment in every country where Diakonia is operating. In order to achieve this, Diakonia’s employment conditions should have their foundation in local labour law and the Global Employment Conditions. Therefore, the Diakonia Zimbabwe Country Office is inviting bids from suitably qualified and experienced legal firms/ lawyers to conduct a process aimed at aligning its conditions of employment with local labour law and Global Employment Conditions.
The consultant(s) must have:
- Law degree
- Extensive experience in application of local labour law.
- Over 7- 10 years’ relevant experience in providing legal service.
- Conducted similar assignments with excellent results.
- Proof of good legal standing and registration with the Law Society of Zimbabwe.
- Experience in advising international NGO and/or local civil society organizations.
Detailed TORs for this assignment can be obtained on request from Diakonia through e-mail addresses indicated below.
Deadline for submission of the Bids is Monday 27 September 2021 COB.
NB: Please note that Diakonia is an equal opportunities employer.
Diakonia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all submitted Bids
Related Jobs (7)
Graduate Trainee/ Intern – Administration (Human Resources Section) on October 25, 2021 Internship