- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 672
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Head Office – ZSE Listed – Blue Chip
This role would suit a Legal Practitioner preferably with ZSE Listed experience or alike.
You are expected to assist the Group Financial Director with company secretarial and legal matters under his supervision.
You must have company secretarial and legal experience to apply for this role.
You are expected to assist with;
- Attending to company secretarial duties at Head Office and subsidiary level as required – Board meetings, EGM and AGM hosting, scheduling, minuting, statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Drafting and scrutinizing contracts and other
- Giving legal advice on all legal matters within the Group
- Ensuring compliance with legal and ZSE Listed regulatory requirements
- Liaising with external lawyers on behalf of the company as required.
- Business compliance and risk matters
- Labour matters and drafting of employment contracts
- Other legal duties as required.
You must be a registered Legal Practitioner with 2 – 3 years commercial sector experience
This job is not open to persons working at a legal firm as prior experience is required in the commercial sector