- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 335
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
ZINGSA, a statutory body established in terms of the Research Act (Chapter 10:22), is searching for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the post of Legal Officer X 1.
- Research on legal principles relating to the operations of the Agency.
- Perform comparative analyses with other Authorities on various legal frameworks that relate to the Agency.
- Provide legal counsel on all ZINGSA activities and researches both internal and external.
- Drafting of position papers and legal opinion on relevant topical issues that relate to investment matters.
- Communicating legal interpretation on new legislation and assessing the impact on ZINGSA and stakeholders.
- Drafting and reviewing documents such as contracts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Laws Honours Degree.
- 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in Research or academic sector.
- Expertise in written and verbal communication.
Applications: certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 10 October 2021:
The Director General
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue,