- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 318
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Duration: 3 Months
A local NGO invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of legal intern of a web-based legal publishing project.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Categorising and analysing judgments from the superior courts;
- Uploading content to the organization’s legal information site;
- Collecting and analysing user feedback, complaints and training requests;
- Creating social media posts drawing attention to new and/ or pertinent content added on the legal information website;
- Providing legal advice to clients via the phone and the social media platforms.
- Law Graduate from a reputable Law School (required);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Extensive knowledge on family law.
- Communicate and influence several parties to coalesce around the project objectives;
- Work independently;
- Analyse and research legal and technical issues.
The ideal candidate should have experience in:
- A digital legal publishing environment;
- Managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Media platforms.
Applicants should submit their applications and CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: 28 May 2021