Legal Assistant - Head Office
- Post Date:June 8, 2021
- Views 363
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
We are looking for a self-motivated Legal Assistant to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services including drafting documents, conducting legal research, and maintaining and organizing files under the supervision of the Legal Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts.
- Conducting legal research and drafting Legal Opinions.
- Attend public hearings on legislation affecting the Organisation.
- Providing legal advice on legal issues affecting the Organisation.
- Regulatory Compliance issues.
- Advising the Organisation on any new laws and regulations.
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications.
- Drafting and maintaining legal reports.
- Any other responsibilities as the Organisation determines.
- Excellent Drafting skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent team player
- A self-stater
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a reputable institution
- Registered with The Law Society of Zimbabwe
- At least two (2) years’ post qualification relevant experience.
Interested persons should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae with Certified copies of academic, professional certificates and I.D to:
The Human Resource Manager
Zimbabwe United Passengers Company
109 Belvedere Rd
Or email to [email protected]
The closing date for application is 10 June 2021
A Commitment to Safe , Affordable and Reliable Travel.