- Post Date:October 17, 2021
- Views 332
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from experienced, results oriented and suitably qualified persons for the above-mentioned six months closed contract position which has arisen at a large Harare based manufacturing company.
Responsible to: Group Legal Officer
The incumbent will be required to:
- Assist with provision of advice on legal matters for various business units and departments;
- Lead in the identification of legal risks and provide recommendations in line with strategic objectives and regulatory standards;
- Draft legal documents such as contracts;
- Litigation management through review of cases and tracking progress on cases in liaison with external lawyers;
- Conduct preliminary review of all group legal policies and procedures periodically;
- Assist in company secretarial services.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a legal environment.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards
Interested candidates meeting minimum qualifications to submit applications with detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Manager at the following e-mail address:
[email protected] to be received by 19 October 2021.