Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor (1 Post)
- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 462
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL AND PROCESSING ENGINEERING
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B Eng/B Tech (Hons) Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- MSc/M Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- A tertiary teaching qualification will be an added advantage.
- PhD in the relevant field is an added advantage.
- ZIE membership is an added advantage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate should be able to, among other areas, supervise students’ dissertations, Chemical Plant Design projects and teach at least four (4) modules from the following list;
- Particulate Technology,
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mass Transfer,
- Transport Phenomena,
- Reactor Design and Analysis.
- Process Control
- Information Systems for Chemical Engineers
In addition, the candidate must demonstrate commitment to academic excellency through research, innovation and service to the university and community.
Interested candidates must submit six sets applications, certified copies of certificates, transcripts, national identification (ID & birth certificate) and a detailed curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, date of availability, current salary, contact details, names and addresses of three referees addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar – Human Resource
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences
Bag 7001 Guthrie Road
Plus a single pdf file to e-mail address [email protected] by no later than 1400 hours on Friday 21 August 2021.
Applicants should clearly indicate the post being applied for on the application letter, and only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Related Jobs (18)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
3 (Three) x Information and Communication Technology Coach on December 6, 2021 Full Time