Lecturer - Department of Human Capital Development Industrial Psychology
- Post Date:November 17, 2021
- Views 193
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Lectureship/Senior Lectureship/Associate Professorship/Professorship – Department of Human Capital Development Industrial Psychology in the FACULTY OF COMMERCE.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in Industrial/Occupational Psychology and a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Psychology/Industrial Psychology, passed with at least an upper second class (2.1). A PhD in Industrial/Occupational Psychology and relevant teaching/industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecturing of undergraduate levels on subject areas of: Principles of Industrial Psychology, Workgroup dynamics, Organisational Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Learning and Psychological Adjustment in Work Context and Psychometrics;
- Participating in community outreach activities;
- Participating in income generating activities;
- Conducting research;
- Innovation and production of goals and services.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected]. The application should consist of the application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 19 November 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.