Learning and Development Consultant
- Post Date:June 5, 2021
- Views 416
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within Group Human Resource Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Learning and Development Consultant.
- Evaluating individual and organizational development needs from business units ‘strategies and business plans
- Researching learning and development (L&D) trends, ensuring the L&D function remains competitive, current and futuristic.
- Recommending appropriate training programs and delivering training on various courses for staff across the group.
- Consolidating competence acquisition training programs using appropriate training aids.
- Preparing post training reports covering behavior change, performance improvement as well as assessing Return on Investment by tracking productivity figures as part of efforts to evaluating the effectiveness of L & D programmes and taking corrective action.
- Implementing automation and digital solutions for administrative learning tasks as well as managing the usage of these digital learning platforms e.g., Talent LMS, ODILO etc.
- Participating in the identification and selection of internal and external consultants used in the implementation of prescribed training programs required by the Group.
- Developing and maintaining relations with various associations, external consultants, training institutions.
- Collaborating with Human Resources Business Partners and Head of Departments to implement career pathing and career management for key talent.
- A behavioural science degree from a recognisable university with an upper-second grade 3 years corporate training experience.
- Experience with technology driven and digital learning solutions highly advantageous.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Computer Literacy e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- High standard of accuracy with attention to detail.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 7 June 2021.
Related Jobs (25)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract