Leadership Support Consultancy
- Post Date:October 7, 2021
- Views 214
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
We Effect is a development organisation founded in 1958 by the Cooperative Movement in Sweden. We work in more than 20 countries in Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa and collaborate mainly with member-based organisations consisting of women and men who live in poverty. We work in the thematic fields of sustainable rural development and adequate housing. We Effect Southern Africa (ROSA) consists of four countries with programmes in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Malawi.
We Effect is a rights-based organisation. To walk our talk, we actively work with our core values in our overall planning and our day-to-day activities. These core values are encompassed in the principles of non-discrimination, meaningful participation, accountability, transparency, empowerment, and continuous learning. The principles are translated into three specific value words that permeate our internal communication: Respect, transparency, and together.
The Country Representative in Zimbabwe is relatively new in her position and has during the last year identified the need to review, operations and working methods for the country office team. A project plan has been developed to make some adjustments in the operations regarding procedures and working methods. The project plan also stresses some actions to strengthen the team within the office as well as the leadership towards different groups and individuals.
This assignment is for a consultant who can coach and support the Country Office senior staff members. regardingr leadership skills and to raise knowledge and understanding of organisational development and behaviours in general.
The consultant will support the Country Representative through the change management process aiming to enable the Country Representative to develop a sustainable leadership style and the office to develop into an organisation that can deliver good results with support from a good organisational culture.
If relevant the assignment can also consist of teambuilding workshops at the Country Office.
The expected outputs that the assignment aim to achieve are:
- Finalised project plan and support during the implementation of it;
- A functional and high performing team with shared values;
- A team that creates a conducive work environment where people can work well together despite the duration of their employment contract or source of funding;
- Efficient management, working methods and processes.
The assignment will start as soon as possible but not later than 1 November 2021. The assignment will consist of 10 sessions, mainly digitally, and will be running until the latest June 2022.
The assignment can, if relevant, also consist of 1-3 workshops with the team; digitally or physically in Zimbabwe.
This call for tenders is for a well-established consultant with the following experiences and competencies:
- Experienced in coaching;
- Experienced in leadership development;
- Experienced in organisational development;
- Experienced in change management;
- Experience in working in/with international organisations.
Tenders shall consist of:
- Company profile and experience (clearly stating full contact details, physical address, and telephone lines);
- Certificate of incorporation or registration;
- VAT registration and tax clearance certificates;
- Evidence of relevant affiliation to a professional body;
- Five years or more experience in the field of coaching, leadership and organisational development, and change management;
- References/samples of similar assignments completed;
- Declaration of any business or personal relationships connected to We Effect.
Tenders shall also consist of a proposed method and work plan for the assignment as well as how many hours are estimated for the assignment. A fee rate per hour in US Dollar/local currency including VAT and a budget for reimbursable cost shall be included.
The selected firm or consultant will be interviewed by We Effect. The interviews will be held digitally.
Tenders will be evaluated on experiences and competencies, and interview (90%) and price (10%).
Tenders should be sent before 17:00hrs of 12th October 2021 by email [email protected]
Related Jobs (54)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Design, Monitoring & Evaluation (D,M&E) Coordinator -Education on October 25, 2021 Contract