Lead Application Developer
- Post Date:July 3, 2021
- Views 235
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Bryt-Knowledge (BRYT), a fast-growing technology start-up operating in the education sector, is looking to hire an experienced Lead Developer.
At Bryt Knowledge we believe that the future of personalized knowledge sharing will be through digital platforms, so we create technology-led solutions to connect knowledge seekers and subject matter experts. Our current solutions include: an app and web platform for 1-1 personalized lessons and a Virtual Academy that offers virtual, small group sessions on non-curricular subjects through partnerships with world-renowned institutions.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who thrives in both development and maintenance tasks. The Lead Developer will be tasked with maintaining and improving an already functional product. Coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and developing mobile experiences that work across various devices are essential skills for the role.
The Lead Developer will also serve as the manager for other staff members working on day to day back-end support, UI/UX design, and web administration
- A relevant university degree or professional qualification in Computer Science from a reputable school.
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer with a demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the app store or the android market
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices, especially Node.Js and the React Native Framework.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Firebase, Google Cloud Functions, REST/JSON, and API Management using Swagger.
- Proficient knowledge of NoSQL databases, MongoDB, and Google Firestore preferred, other alternatives can be considered.
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or Objective C.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools – including Git, GCP Cloud Build, Docker – or equivalents.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in Node.js/React Native tools and Java/Python, as well as profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns for developing great mobile experiences.
- Strong knowledge of performance improvement strategies, including caching snd edge computing.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills and a good problem-solving attitude
- Experience collaborating across multiple, fast-paced teams.
Please send a brief CV and portfolio link to [email protected] by July 12th, 2021