- Post Date:May 31, 2022
- Views 346
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Applications are invited to fill a vacancy in the REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT as a Landscaping Supervisor in the Central Services Section.
- A Diploma in Horticulture/Agriculture or related field.
- Five (5) Ordinary Level Passes including English Language.
Experience and Qualities
- At least one (1) year experience in landscaping.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- To be knowledgeable about plants and the environment.
- To be well organised and able to prioritise a number of different tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and manages landscapes.
- Ensures that walkways, driveways and grounds are clean and safe.
- Maintenance and repairs of fountains, fences, walls, driveways and ponds.
- Ensures that ground maintenance tools are in a good state of repair.
- Maintain accurate records of landscaping equipment, materials and consumables.
Conditions of Service: Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 03 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (11)
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time