- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 363
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited for the position of Laboratory Assistant within Arundel School.
We are seeking to recruit a Laboratory Assistant who is:
- Results-oriented and pro-active, a self-starter and an effective communicator at all levels, and
- Have high-risk management skills.
- Applicants must have at least five (5) Ordinary Level passes, including English Language and Mathematics and a Diploma or better in Laboratory Sciences.
- A relevant Degree and knowledge of ICT will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of one year of working experience in a laboratory setup is a prerequisite.
Reporting to the Head of Department, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Managing laboratories, ensuring that the right equipment, tools, chemicals and other materials are adequately stocked and kept in working condition.
- Undertaking Laboratory experiments and demonstrations.
- Constructing and repairing Laboratory equipment.
- Calibrating Laboratory equipment.
- Carrying out any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a cover letter, a detailed C.V (showing your full name, National Identity, contact telephone number, home address, and email address), Certificates, Transcripts, and names (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of two referees to the following email address: [email protected].
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and interview schedule.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 14 May 2021.