Knowledge Management - Stakeholder Management - Systemic Capacity Development (KSCD) Officer
- Post Date:March 15, 2022
- Views 552
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT – STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT – SYSTEMIC CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT (KSCD) OFFICER that has arisen within the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), funded from the Global Environmental Facility (GEF) to implement the GEF-7 five-year project. The position is a full-time contract that is renewable every two years.
Station: Harare with extensive travel to the intervention sites
Reporting to the NPC, the officer will be responsible for the timely delivery of knowledge management, stakeholder engagement and systemic capacity development activities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads design of Knowledge Management, Communication and Outreach Strategy of the project;
- Oversees implementation of the Knowledge Management, Communication and Outreach activities of the project;
- Contributes to the alignment of the national Knowledge, Communication and Outreach Strategy with the global coordination project Knowledge Management and Outreach Strategy including on monitoring progress;
- Links national knowledge management efforts generated by project with regional and global levels:
- Leads in documenting of good practices, facilitates knowledge sharing, learning and knowledge capture among project staff and other project partners’ activities;
- Leads in the design and implementation of systemic capacity enhancement strategy as well as contributes to the alignment with the global project System-Wide Capacity Enhancement Strategy;
- Designs and facilitates implementation of stakeholder engagement plan and contributes to alignment with the global project stakeholder engagement plan;
- Participates in the global project working group on Knowledge Management, stakeholder engagement and systemic capacity enhancement;
- Contributes to all appropriate monitoring and evaluation processes including the project as well as global coordination project KM, SE and CD strategies.
Qualification, Experience and Competence
- Graduate degree in Social Sciences, Knowledge Management and Communication, Rural Development, Organizational and Institutional development or related fields;
- Proven professional working experience the field of Knowledge management, organizational and institutional development, adult learning;
- Experience in facilitating inclusive stakeholder analysis consultations at national and sub-national levels and implementation of stakeholder engagement strategies or plans;
- Experience in systemic capacity development at national and subnational level including applying individual learning and organizational and institutional capacity strengthening methodologies;
- Experience in applying knowledge sharing and knowledge management methodologies including capturing lessons learnt and good practices with experience capitalization;
- Experience to initiate, facilitate and sustain networks, alliances, multi-stakeholder processes, partnerships and platforms;
- Capacity to conduct field work and ability to work in teams establishing working relationships with appropriate stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (including writing and communication skills).
Interested candidates should submit applications with detailed CVs and certified copies of certificates not later than 18 March, 2022 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Environmental Management Agency
685/6 Corner Lorraine/Faber Drive,
Please note that communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.