Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Key Account Marketing Manager
- Post Date:February 11, 2021
- Views 357
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
The Southsea Key Account Manager will report to the Marketing Director and the Creative Director.
- The KAM will be responsible for Brand Strategy and Marketing Innovation for all Business Units in the Group, and will be additionally responsible for identifying, pitching to and securing external clients.
- In addition, the KAM will be the liaison between Marketing and IT in identifying and implementing innovative digital marketing initiatives, including the use of Loyalty Apps and Online Shopping platforms, and develop direct marketing strategies by the use of targeted marketing and audience segmentation.
- The KAM will develop marketing strategies to grow brand awareness, drive engagement and growth across all marketing platforms, and improve brand positioning whilst operating within a clearly defined budget.
- The KAM will work with each Client to analyse consumer insights and conduct competitor research in order to identify each brand’s strengths and weaknesses, and to craft a differentiation strategy specific to each Client’s needs. The role is data-driven, with an emphasis on regular analysis & feedback on the success of campaigns, as well as on market trends and possible opportunities and new challenges.
- Unless it has already been done prior to a new account being taken on by the Brand Wagon, the KAM will work with each Client to conduct a “Brandstorming Session” in which the Client and the Brand Wagon define the scope of the Client’s brand and create the framework around which any promotional or design briefs will be structured. The KAM will develop guidelines to promote the Client, whilst ensuring that the brand message, tone, voice and identity remain consistent and effective across all online and offline channels.
- The KAM is expected to liaise with all SBU’s or external clients to identify and create a Marketing Calendar within a defined budget, encompassing advertising and marketing initiatives both below and above the line and including all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google for Business and any other that are identified going forward). All SBU marketing calendars must be approved and signed off by the Exec of each SBU and the Brand Wagon Marketing Director.
- The KAM will have access to the existing design team and will be responsible for communicating briefs and managing the design workflow for all Clients, to ensure that deadlines are met and briefs are fulfilled with minimal changes and errors.
- At times the KAM will be required to assist with DTP projects and other design work on a day-to-day basis in order to meet deadlines. All design projects must be approved and signed off by the Client and the Creative Director prior to going to print or being flighted on any platform.
- In addition, the KAM will be required to work on promotional campaigns for new products and to develop a social media strategy that sets the Group apart from other competitors in innovation and creative thinking.
- This includes developing video and animation projects, either independently, within a team or in partnership with external teams, according to an agreed brief, budget and timeline.
- The KAM will be required to post content regularly on digital platforms, web and mobile, and, when required, on new platforms and innovative products in development.
- They will liaise with the Design team to ensure that designs communicate the intended message, brand identity and look and feel, and that content structure and information architecture is correct.
- They will research and prepare material in support of new design concepts and create working drawings, storyboards and layouts to evaluate and present these ideas, taking into account and contributing to any existing design styles and ensure that any design work for new multi-platform projects supports OR evolves these where appropriate.
- They will keep abreast of industry design developments and technology, and be able to interpret how these would impact services from a design perspective; and they will share information, ideas and best practice with other design team members.
Skills and Experience Required:
- An overall understanding of Marketing, above and below the line.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking and innovation.
- Experience of working in a digital creative agency in a brand strategy position.
- An understanding of brand building and differentiation strategy.
- Knowledge & experience of digital marketing.
- Knowledge & experience of social media platforms and how to fully make use of their analytics.
- Experience in content management and direct marketing to selected audiences.
- Excellent design portfolio that showcases their skills in creating digital assets.
- Typesetting, design and layout skills.
- A passion for design.
- An eye for detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Patient and flexible.
- Knowledge of Web Design an added advantage.
If interested, kindly send your resume to [email protected] by Wednesday, 17 February 2021.