Key Account Manager
- Post Date:June 9, 2021
- Apply Before: July 1, 2021
- Views 346
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
We’re global, we’re growing and we’re going to need talent to keep up the pace. We’re making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. We’ve been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
There’s almost 1,200 of us already hard at work and we love welcoming new people. We’ve got offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between – they’re open for business but right now lots of us are working from home. Want to be part of our global growth story – read on…
About the role
As Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, optimizing and growing WorldRemit’s footprint across Zimbabwe.
You’ll be based in Zimbabwe, with a depth of experience as a commercial operative accustomed to working in dynamic and fast paced organisations with high expectations.
As a member of WorldRemit’s Commercial team you will aim high, embrace challenge and always do what’s right; acting with integrity and building trust as you contribute to the company’s technical direction and long term decision making.
Reporting to the Head of Southern Africa, you will:
- Acquire new and manage existing partnerships, deepening these relationships, whilst accelerating our growth
- Target a wide variety of correspondents ranging from mobile operators, banks, financial institutions, and retailers
- Lead from the front to drive in-country marketing activities with a positive return on investment
- Work with our financial teams to assure that our correspondents’ reporting, reconciliation, settlement and commissions processes are executed with excellence every month
- Work closely with our Operations & Customer Service teams to ensure that we are supporting customer service complaints and resolving outages to improve our customer experience
- Support our Compliance team with annual reviews and new partner onboarding process
- Identify opportunities for growth and development using market analysis and insights and support the Commercial strategy for the region, rigorously prioritising the most profitable opportunities whilst balancing short- and long-term results
- Use your broad insight into consumer trends in the region to generate ideas with the Product team for enhancing the service.
What we’re looking for from you…
- You’re a Fintech enthusiast, natural self-starter, with the ability to work from home autonomously.
- A clear understanding of remittances and cross border payments market dynamics and likely sources of business.
- A sophisticated business development mentality with the ability to synthesise feedback to share valuable insights.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.