Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Views 397
- Career Level JuniorQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Practice Areas: Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Finance, and Mining Energy & Infrastructure
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, opinions, presentations and other documents in our practice areas.
- Preparing research and analyse legal matters to recommend the way forward in various matters.
- Assisting in the achievement of key outcomes of transactions and cases and ensuring that timelines are met and adhered to.
- Undertaking project work as required, undertaking other tasks and initiatives identified and designated from time to time by the Partners and Senior Associates.
- Generally assisting in execution of mandates in the above practice groups.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a registered legal practitioner
- Experience in a leading law firm or corporate in which they were exposed to one or more of the above Practice Areas
- Strong Academic Record (minimum 2:1 Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree). A relevant post-graduate degree in law, business or finance/corporate finance is a definite advantage
- Excellent research, legal drafting, review and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Candidate must be well-organised, and driven by and able to attain goals and timelines
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent digital skills
Related Jobs (24)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time