Junior Actuarial Consultant
- Post Date:February 11, 2021
- Views 254
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeIndustry Business
Reporting to the Head of Actuarial Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Life and Funeral Assurance
- Assist the Head of Actuarial Services in annual actuarial valuation including valuation of the life, annuity and deposit administration portfolio. This involves data checks, computations and preparing client and managerial reports.
- Assist the Head of Actuarial Services in Life and Funeral Products – pricing & development
- Carry out mortality investigations and development of mortality tables for pension fund valuations
- Reviewing financial performance of investment products.
- Assist the Head of Actuarial Services in the preparation of group life and group medical reinsurance quotations, valuation of the life and health reinsurance portfolios
- Underwriting, reinsurance and investment strategy recommendations
- Developing and pricing Health products.
- Performing solvency, membership, IBNR projections as well as any other investigations for medical aid companies.
Investments and Finance
- Draft investment strategy recommendations
- Carrying out product profitability analyses
- Capital Assessment and management o Stochastic asset modelling and projections
- Perform actuarial computations for loss of earnings due to accidental death, partial disability and permanent disability
The ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications:
- A minimum of at least a degree in Actuarial Science
Interested persons should submit their applications together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational certificates to [email protected] no later than the 14th of February 2021.
Applicants should clearly state the position being applied for in the subject line.