A local leading Asset Management Company with international alliance is seeking to fill in the vacancy of IT Systems Support Specialist
The main purpose of this role will be to provide an excellent level of IT data centre, networking and business systems operational support, giving support across the whole business in light of IT system set up and connectivity support. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Group Chief Digital Officer, this resource will be responsible for the following:
- Working together with members of the Group systems support team, ensuring that appropriate resources are in place to meet required service level agreements.
- Providing technical support and guidance to staff members and systems.
- Establishing standards and best practices for managing internal infrastructure including network access rights, server maintenance and support.
- Implementing policies or standards to improve the quality and efficiency of network connectivity, internet access and data centre availability.
- Working closely with the Group IT Service Desk and other Specialists to ensure a timely, robust, and comprehensive service transition process.
- Working with the Group IT Service Desk team to implement Service Level Agreements for the availability and performance of the IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
- Installing, configuring, and supporting new and existing business systems, including hardware and software.
- Planning and implementing upgrades needed to maintain agreed service levels.
- Developing and leading the replacement of infrastructure at end of life.
- Maintaining server uptime consistent with business goals and metrics.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the IT Policies and Procedures manual.
Key qualifications & Competencies
- BSc Hons Information Systems, Informatics, Business Studies and Computer Technology, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or any related degree.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar or related environment.
- Experience of working with networked computing systems/windows TCP/IT networking experience.
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
- Strong planning, organization and problem-solving skills with ability to work hands-on, independently, and within team in a difficult work environment.
- Mature and good communication skills (both orally and written).
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters together with detailed CV’s, clearly stating position applied for in the subject field not later than the 9th of May 2021 to email@example.com.
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, or disability.