IT Systems Analyst
- Post Date:November 15, 2021
- Views 442
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Designing and implementing functional and cost efficient IT systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Analyst will analyse system requirements and address any relevant problems, perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security.
- The incumbent will join a team of software engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages, The ideal candidate must demonstrate an interest in discovering and implementing new features and be able translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT systems.
- The Analyst responsibilities include prioritizing user requirements, overseeing system upgrades and researching new tools.
- In this role, incumbent should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs.
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Hands-on experience with technical projects is a must requirement.
- The goal will be to leverage tech solutions to meet ZBFH technological needs.
- Examine and evaluate current systems,
- Identify system requirements.
- Liaise with users to tack additional requirements and features.
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems.
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems.
- Validate changes by testing programs.
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support.
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Develop and analyse functional specifications.
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions.
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams,
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance.
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g: upgrades, hardware/software installations).
- Provide advice and technical training.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments,
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role.
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical mind-set.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Hands on experience with software development, software development frameworks and documentation.
- Familiarity with programming languages like C#,.NET and java.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A good Problem-solving attitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Responses should be sent to : [email protected], subject headline should clearly indicate the position you are applying for.
Application deadline is 16 November 2021.
Related Jobs (21)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time