IT Security Analyst
- Post Date:June 10, 2022
- Views 261
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of IT Security Analyst that has arisen within First Mutual Health.
Reporting to: The IT Security and Risk Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Running security/risk audits.
- Establishing reliable physical security by restricting user permissions and ensuring computers and networks are protected by a firewall, among other measures.
- Assisting in identifying information security control gaps and recommending information security control changes, enhancements, or other mitigating controls.
- Collaborating with other IT professionals to effectively fulfill the information security analyst duties,
- Participating in the development of operational procedures as well as monitoring processes for both ex’sting and new security controls.
- Working with the IT Security and infrastructure & Networks teams to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities and staying current or IT security trends and news.
- Documenting and deploying effective procedures to provide operational support for FMHL Security framework.
- Enforcing user adherence to the IT Security policy to comply with acceptable use for various roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Monitoring internal and external policy compliance as well as regulatory compliance,
- Monitoring intrusion detection and intrusion prevention systems to identify/block any suspicious traffic or activity on the network.
- Maintaining users cyber security awareness training material and automated tools.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science of Software Engineering.
- Three or more of the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) issued by ISC2 or Certified information Security Manager (CISM) issued by ISACA certifications.
- AWS or Azure cloud security certifications,
- CCSP issued by Cisco.
- MCSE Security issued by Microsoft.
- CCNA Certification.
- Sophos, Kemp Load Balancer, Cisco ISF, Kaspersky and ASA Firewall knowledge or certification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position and environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good organizational skills.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 12 June 2022.