- Post Date:September 19, 2021
- Views 267
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Our Client in the Agricultural sector is seeking to appoint an IT Manager. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position. The incumbent reports to the Finance Head.
Please send your CV in word format! Also provide your current salary and benefits details!
- Provides thought leadership (operational and tactical focus) for IT resources.
- Supervises the development of new applications for the business.
- Aligns IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals
- Assigns appropriate system privileges to individual users according to company IT policy.
- Manages IT systems and data security.
- Monitors overall system performance.
- Checks that daily backups are done and to the required standard.
- Ensures that work stations and servers are loaded with appropriate software.
- Reviews sectional policies annually-IT policy, disaster recovery policy.
- Liaises with external services providers to address business IT requirements.
- Conducts Disaster Recovery Plan tests with users.
- Provides user support for high level applications.
- Coordinates the training of users when there are new applications/changes to existing system.
- Prepares the section budget.
- Carries out company IT preventative maintenance.
- Develops section strategy for input into the overall company strategy.
- Communicates job expectations to subordinates and appraising their performance.
- Carries out day to day administrative duties for the section.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related qualification.
- Relevant IT Certifications
- At least 5 years’ minimum experience in an IT environment at Managerial level.
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected]