IT Internal Auditor
- Post Date:March 26, 2021
- Views 401
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeIndustry Business
An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of IT Internal Auditor. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are driven to take Internal Audit into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – What we expect from you:
- Prepare Risk Based IT Audit working programs.
- Evaluate internal controls to test for adequacy and effectiveness.
- Carry out tests, evaluate results and draw conclusions for discussion with the IT Audit Manager.
- Evaluate the Units compliance to applicable laid down policies, industry standards and regulations.
- Adhere to preset audit timelines for all IT Audit engagements.
- Perform vulnerability analysis and penetration tests on the organization’s technology resources.
- Identify risk exposure in assigned audit areas and advises superior promptly.
- Recommend improvements to control processes in audited areas.
- Conduct IT follow up audits on identified deficiencies.
- Check effectiveness of management committed remedial actions/plans on reported observations and recommendations.
- Follow up on raised External audit reports.
- Review appropriateness of selected project methodology on audit risk assessment, complexity and project management standards.
- Evaluate User Acceptance Test results for accuracy and ensure results are documented.
- Certify data migration process and ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Ensure that business requirements are specified in all IT projects.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate standards, policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and ensure the existence of a robust IT risk management process.
- Perform post implementation IT audits of technology projects.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Possess a relevant degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar.
- Have a professional certification such as CISA and/or any other IT technical certification.
- At least three years IT Audit experience preferably acquired in a financial services or related environment.
- Willing to work within set deadlines.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Thursday, 1st April 2021.