- Post Date:June 6, 2021
- Views 421
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is responsible for aligning and guiding the delivery of a variety of IT services to support the business objectives through other IT managers and their teams. The IT Executive manages work of greater scope, complexity, accountability and budget. The role reports functionally to the CABS Deputy Managing Director and will also be responsible for IT service delivery across all Old Mutual Zimbabwe group companies.
- Provides vision, direction and leadership to IT resources and structures.
- Manages across areas and technologies, to integrate and deliver business services.
- Supports strategic goals of the businesses by providing cost-effective business solutions.
- Proactively develops principles, disciplines and procedures required to govern the relationships and issues in the provision of IT services.
- Overall management of budgets, staff and operational environments.
- Responsible for planning and alignment of corporate activities.
- Manages all ICT system vendors and Service Level Agreements
- Defines and maintains architectural standards for the development, deployment and management of application, information, communication and technology infrastructure.
Budgeting, Business, Business Solutions, Information Technology (IT) Services, Resources, Strategic Planning
Bachelor Of Business Science In Information Systems: Information Technology And Computer Science: Information Technology Management (Required), Diploma (Dip)
Closing Date: 8 June 2021