IT Community Leadership Mapping Tool Development
- Post Date:October 25, 2021
- Views 252
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Type of Contract: Individual / Term Contract
The Women’s Academy for Leadership and Political Excellence (WALPE) is a women’s rights feminist organization with a mandate to promote women’s economic, social, environmental and political rights through mobilizing women to demand their human rights as enshrined in the constitution of Zimbabwe. The institution is driven by the need to challenge the status quo, through creating platforms and opportunities for women to rise into and assume decision making and leadership positions at all levels.
- WALPE is sourcing the services of a consultant to develop an IT mapping tool to ascertain the status of women leadership participation at community level in 15 districts.
Duties and responsibilities
- To develop an IT mapping tool and tracker that will form a baseline on the level of women’s participation in community leadership positions in each district.
- The development of the mapping tool should start on 7 November 2021 and the final product should be ready by 17 November 2021.
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in ICT and application development.
Interested candidates must send their CV, expression of interest, budget and cover letter with the subject line IT Mapping tool to [email protected]
Deadline: 5 November 2021
Related Jobs (31)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time