IS Processes & Governance Manager
- Post Date:May 12, 2021
- Views 368
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile and dynamic IS Processes & Governance Manager to join its Information Systems Technical team. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the implementation of project governance best practices and change management to ensure that projects are selected, planned, and delivered within industry best practice guidelines.
- Develops the operational framework for technical services processes and procedures according to approved standards and best practise.
- Defines and recommends the systems and process delivery strategy.
- Evaluates technical services projects in line with Information systems goals and processes that are aligned to business goals.
- Reviews all technical services action plans to ensure adherence to policies and processes, best practices and technology services governance frameworks.
- Manages the implementation and operational effectiveness of technology services general controls.
- Manages the implementation of, and enforces adherence to the technical services governance framework.
- Coordinates the efforts of information security, information systems strategy and project management to ensure that information systems governance is adhered to.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the technical services governance framework.
- Coordinates pre and post implementation reviews of system implementations and enhancements.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent plus relevant vocational qualification.
- Recognised certification in IT Governance such as: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT(CGEIT), COBIT, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC, ITIL, ISO38500,
- Strong agile project management skills such as Scrum Master and relevant project management certification such as PMP, Prince2.
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and business processes.
- Additional knowledge and expertise in other IT segments.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, leadership, and communication skills.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “IS Processes & Governance Manager” in the subject area by the 13th of May 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.