Internal Client Services - Finance Intern
- Post Date:May 15, 2021
- Views 417
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
- Industry Business
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
In Zimbabwe, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the region’s most well-known and respected companies
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
Role and Responsibilities
- To perform Account Reconciliations
- Petty Cash control
- General Journal Postings & expense schedule uploads
- To assist with clearing the backlog of obtaining withholding tax certificates and other areas within the Finance Department.
- To be trained as a backup to purchasing, credit control and other Accounting functions
- Recent Graduate with Diploma/ degree in Accounting
- Understanding of Basic Accounting Principles
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen to Learn
- Willing to work overtime and weekends if required
- Basic business acumen
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Possession of a driver`s License will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the standardised routines of the role
- Skilled in the processing of information
- Basic knowledge of Outlook and programs relevant to the role
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Micorsoft office
- Understanding of work routines that are affected by this role’s outputs
- Communicates effectively both in writing and verbally
- Good interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn
- Focuses on delivery
- Is adaptable
- Ability to solve standard routine problems
- Basic understanding of business