Internal Auditor (Re-Adverisemet)
- Post Date:February 8, 2022
- Views 500
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task-oriented individual to fill the position of INTERNAL AUDITOR (GRADE 10) (RE-ADVERTISEMENT) that has arisen within the Marondera Rural District Council. The incumbent shall be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Monitor the use of Council resources
- Carry out audit assignments under the guidance of the Audit Committee
- Liaise with external auditors of the Council
- Ensure the establishment of sound system control within Council and compliance with standard practices, regulations and guidelines
- Implement and evaluate effectiveness of internal control system
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- A Degree from a recognized university in Auditing, Finance or Accounting.
- A Full CIS, CIA, ACCA or CIMAis also acceptable
- Membership to a professional board is added advantage.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in middle Management accounting or auditing position.
- Local government experience is also added advantage
- At least 30 years old and mature
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Unquestionable integrity, trustworthy and self-motivated, reliable and efficient
Interested candidates should submit detailed Curriculum Vitae with at least 3 names of contactable referees and copies of their qualifications addressed to the Chief Executive Officer in a sealed envelope clearly marked the “Internal Auditor” or email to: [email protected].
CLOSING DATE: 10 February 2022
NB: MARONDERA RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, THEREFORE FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THE POST.