- Post Date:October 6, 2021
- Views 304
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Reporting to the Group Internal Audit Executive the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Leading the development of the annual audit plan for the company.
- Planning the execution of individual audit engagements to achieve the annual audit plan.
- Leading and monitoring the execution of audit engagements in accordance with Internal Auditing Standards.
- Ensuring that audit results are supported by appropriate, relevant, and sufficient documented evidence.
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to the business teams.
- Ensuring that follow-up audits to monitor management’s implementation of agreed action items are done in a regular and timely manner.
- Engaging in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Key qualifications, experience & competencies
- A Degree in Internal Auditing, Insurance and Risk Management, Accounting, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- A relevant professional qualification such as CIA, ACCA, and CISA is a must.
- At least 4 years experience as an auditor or in a similar role.
- Ability to apply a thorough understanding of governance, risk and control appropriate to the organization.
- Knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, finance and accounting practices and methods.
- Understanding of data analytics, fraud examination and information technology auditing.
- Be able to communicate with impact.
- Ability to work in a team setup.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in problem-solving.
- Professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen (insurance industry).
- Critical thinking.
Interested candidates, please send application letters together with your CV’s, clearly stating the position applied for in the subject field not later than the 8th of October 2021 to [email protected]