- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Apply Before: October 1, 2021
- Views 58
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably and experienced candidates to fill in the vacancy of INTERNAL AUDITOR (GRADE 10) that has arisen within Gutu Rural District Council.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- A Degree from a recognized university in Auditing, Finance or Accounting.
- A Full CIS, or CIA or CIMA is also acceptable
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in middle Management accounting or auditing position.
- Local government experience is an added advantage
- At least 30 years old and mature
- A citizen of Zimbabwe
- A clean criminal record
- A clean record of service within the local government fraternity
- Monitor the use of Council resources
- Carry out audit assignments under the guidance of the Audit Committee
- Liaise with external auditors of the Council
- Ensure the establishment of sound system of control within Council and compliance with standard practices, regulations and guidelines
- Implement and evaluate effectiveness of internal control system
Applications in own handwriting together with a detailed CV. certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, contact telephone numbers and at least three names of contactable referees should be posted or submitted to the undersigned not later than 30 September 2021.
All correspondences should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
GUTU RURAL DISTRICT COUNCIL
P Bag 908
Or Email: [email protected]
Gutu RDC is an equal opportunity employer hence female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Related Jobs (24)
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021
Multi-Country Director of Finance and Administration on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time