- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 347
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Our client in The Insurance Sector seeks applications from qualified, experienced and self- driven candidates for the Internal Auditor position.
PURPOSE OF POST
The purpose of an Internal Auditor is to provide an independent assurance that council’s operation are complaint with policies and procedures and the risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Plans and develops audit work plan
- Implements fraud prevention mechanisms and conducts fraud investigation
- Prepares internal control review reports and coordinates external audit and follow ups
- Keeps internal customers information requirements and ensures compliance to statutory regulations
- Reviews systems of internal control and reports significant control issues
- provides audit reports and assists in the implementation of internal audit programs
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Accounting/Risk Management/Equivalent.
- Professional Qualification (e.g. ICAZ, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, CIS).
- A registered member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in audit.
- At least 3 years’ experience in supervisory/managerial experience.
- Initiative and concerned for order and quality.
- Information seeking and attention to detail.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Due Date: 2 September 2021
Related Jobs (21)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time