Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:June 27, 2021
- Views 222
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Assists in completing audit engagements per the approved audit plan.
- Performs audit fieldwork.
- Assists in determining auditing procedures to be used including statistical sampling and the use of data analytics.
- Participates in internal control evaluations to ascertain the adequacy on internal controls and if control systems are operating as intended.
- Highlights areas of non-compliance to management and recommends cost effective enhancements to systems and procedures.
- Maintains the relevant software/database for all audit work performed.
- Assists in the administration and use of data analytics for all operations.
- Implements day-to-day Safety, Health and Environmental programs in own area of responsibility.
- B.Com (Honours) plus CIA or equivalent or CA(ZW)/CA(SA)
- Must have completed Articles within a reputable institution.
- 2 to 3 years post article auditing/finance experience.
- Knowledge of audit software.
- Good internal audit planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Good report writing and presentation skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
Finance and Administration Intern, Education Section on July 15, 2021 Internship
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time