- Post Date:June 5, 2022
- Views 344
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the position of INTERNAL AUDITOR (Grade 9) that has arisen within the Town Secretary’s Department.
Reporting to: Town Secretary
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out systems-based audit of Council.
- Analysing internal control environment and recommending corrective action where necessary.
- Reviews internal controls for compliance and carries out special investigations.
- Safeguarding council assets through established internal control systems.
- Carrying out investigations,cash counts audits, and spot checks on all council cash collection points
- Preparation of the internal audit programme for the internal audit section.
- A Degree in Accounting/ Auditing from a reputable institution.
- A professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ICAZ, ICSAZ or ICPA is an added advantage.
- Affiliation to a professional body is an added advantage.
- Atl east 5 years relevant post qualification experience.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license is an added advantage.
- A clean criminal record.
REMUNERATION: Council is offering an attractive remuneration package that reflects the importance of this posts, the details of which will be disclosed to the successful candidates.
Applications in envelopes clearly marked “VACANCY -INTERNAL AUDITOR”, as appropriate, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and Professional qualifications should be submitted to the undersigned no later than 10th June 2022.
The Acting Town Secretary
Stand No. 68,
P Bag 6041 ,
“EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY”
Related Jobs (9)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship