- Post Date:January 10, 2022
- Views 235
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Internal Audit
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Internal Audit
Vacancy Manager: Head of Internal Audit
Purpose of the job
To assist with the achievement of the Internal Audit Plan and to monitor and review activities to ensure effectiveness and compliance with internal controls, systems and procedures with the aim of reducing potential risks.
Main Focus Areas
- Planning audit assignments.
- Conducting audit reviews across the Banking Group including subsidiaries.
- Carrying out reviews of Management Accounts.
- Balance Sheet Management and ICAAP reviews.
- Review of procurement and the administrative function.
- Budget and expenses management reviews.
- Review of Bank and suspense reconciliations.
- Coming up with value adding recommendations on improving processes and procedures.
- Drafting Audit reports and agreeing issues with Management.
- Assist in conducting fraud and other special exercises/ investigations as directed.
- Updating Internal Audit programs.
- Conduct follow ups on audit issues to ensure resolution within agreed timelines.
- Assist with coming up with annual audit plan and strategy.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business Studies.
- CIA, CIMA and ACCA qualifications are an added advantage.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a Finance Department.
- External Audit experience, an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Technical knowledge related to this role.
- Take responsibility and accountability for completion of tasks.
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation & analytical skills.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Leadership qualities – natural leader and team player with strong influencing skills. • Professionalism and strong work ethic
- Maturity and credibility.
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, finance and accounting practices and methods.
- Knowledge of governance, risk and control appropriate to the organization.
- Understanding of fraud examination.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Internal Auditor” or hand deliver to Human Capital Administration offices.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 12 January 2022 @ 16:30hrs.
Related Jobs (37)
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract