Internal Audit Manager
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Views 599
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
We seek to recruit an outstanding and result oriented individual to fill the position of Internal Audit Manager in our organisation.
The incumbent shall be responsible to the Head Internal Audit.
Key Job Responsibilities
To verify the financial status and operating procedures of the entity through a risk based systematic program of audits.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in the development of the company’s annual audit plan which includes financial, IT, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Oversees and manages three internal audit functions which are Financial Audit, Information Systems Audit and Technical Audit.
- Schedules and plans audits, initiates project planning, assesses risk and develops audit direction.
- Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews working papers and audit reports, edits reports prepared by other auditors.
- Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides leadership to assigned auditors, manages project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Develops recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to executive management.
- Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditors.
- Monitors implementation of action plans to ensure risk mitigation and control implementation efforts are performed as agreed.
- Provides advisory services to improve the economy, efficiency, effectiveness, and utilization of company assets when appropriate.
- Researches on new or technical subjects when required to support audits.
- Leads and develops audit teams in performing effective and value adding audits.
- Trains new staff, as needed. Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members.
- Provides feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
- Assists Head Internal Audit in preparing board papers on audit issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum-Bachelor’s Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Information Systems,
- MBA/MSC in Auditing/Accounting and Finance (an added advantage)
- Relevant professional certification which includes CA, ACCA, CIA, CISA
- 3-5 years’ experience managerial level in internal and external audit,
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have excellent advanced computer skills
- Sound judgement
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be submitted through the link HERE
Closing date:14 May 2021
Related Jobs (25)
Associate Director, Finance and Operations (Mutare) on September 23, 2021
Multi-Country Director of Finance and Administration on September 21, 2021 Contract
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time