Internal Audit Clerk
- Post Date:December 13, 2021
- Views 352
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Local Government
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the permanent post of INTERNAL AUDIT CLERK: GRADE 7 which has arisen at Buhera Rural District Council.
Reports to: Internal Auditor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with audit in Council Departments, Clinics and schools under the guidance and support of Internal Auditor.
- Maintaining clear and concise work papers and recording any errors appropriately.
- Assisting with special investigations.
- Reporting findings and any internal control weaknesses.
- Assisting with preparation of audit reports.
Qualifications experience and attributes
- Higher National Diploma/Degree in Internal Auditing, Accounting or Finance.
- Studying towards a professional qualifications such as ITA, CIA, ACCA, CIS, CIMA, CA
- At least 1 year experience in auditing.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations is required.
- Organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of numeracy and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Pastel Accounting and Microsoft Office packages.
Applications accompanied by a detailed CV with certified copies of both academic and professional qualifications and names of referees should reach the undersigned not later than 15 December 2021 at 16:30 hours.
Applications can be emailed on [email protected]
Dr. E. Chibvongodze
The Chief Executive Officer
Buhera Rural District Council
P. Bag 2002
Tel: 021 2284/6
Related Jobs (37)
Assistant Bursar x 3 & Administrative Assistant x 2 on January 19, 2022 Contract