Integrated Reporting Senior Manger
- Post Date:July 29, 2021
- Views 413
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
A great opportunity has opened within CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of INTEGRATED REPORTING SENIOR MANAGER. If you are eager and motivated to join a game changing team, driven to employ data analytics to inform strategy, performance measurement and reporting standards within a large and diversified corporate, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders to evaluate and uncover strategic insights related to Profit & Loss performance, Business Operations, Risk Management, including Product Strategy, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, Credit Risk, Distribution Channels, among other dimensions.
- Leverage advanced data-driven problem-solving techniques to manipulate and interpret business data, and translate findings into insights for strategy management and execution.
- Execute on analytically complex projects to enact the insights.
- Prepare material that help communicate the significance of the strategic insights to senior leaders and other key stakeholders including participation in key stakeholder meetings.
- Continually identify opportunities to enhance Group Business strategic initiatives to enhance process efficiencies and collaborate with stakeholders to identify key business assumptions and hypotheses around line of business strategy, then execute.
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards to best support self-service business intelligence to users.
- Develop the analytical framework and blueprint to answer business questions identified in the business portfolio, product, or client experience.
- Promote a data-driven organization and empower teams with actionable data and with automated and intuitive KPI dashboards.
- Actively participate in commercial decision-making process through strategic and analytical support.
- Drive training and change management processes within the broader community to improve data consistency and viability.
- Develop and manage a systematic approach to formal and informal reporting on Group’s progress and results within the corporate strategy.
- Support the continued establishment of and measurement of progress against formal quantitative and qualitative Group’s goals and targets.
- Work with Finance and IT teams on driving automation of reporting processes and provide periodic reports for use by stakeholders.
- Ensure high-priority/impact projects and key business initiatives support the right business goals and that all projects are linked to business strategy and reflect the Group’s strategic priorities.
- Drive efficiencies and linkages between Group and subsidiaries’ projects.
- Implement or oversee implementation of appropriation project management methodology.
- Partner with senior management, functional leadership, special committees, and consultants to support execution of key initiatives.
- Own the implementation of Group’s sustainability reporting strategy, including shaping and coordinating materiality assessment, managing the production of the sustainability report, coordinating a cross-functional ESG working group, developing an annual cadence for disclosures.
- Provide ongoing reporting recommendations based on emerging trends and/or regulations and collaborate cross-functionally to refine current and define any new metrics in line with the sustainability strategy.
- Lead and prepare the reporting process and aggregate reporting as well as trend analysis on sustainability KPIs to inform action plan progress and ensuring fulfilment of external reporting obligations.
- Coordinate the external assurance process for sustainability KPIs, helping implement best practice.
- Collaborate with Investor Relations, Legal and other Units to support the Group’s proactive engagement with institutional investors on ESG performance.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal partners / functions that contribute to responsibility and sustainability to drive toward coalitions, consensus and action.
- Serve as a resource for internal partners for formal ESG reporting and broader communications needs and opportunities.
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to other ESG-focused inquiries from investors, clients, non-governmental organizations and other stakeholders.
- To provide thought-leadership on evolving industry trends, market developments, strategic direction, regulatory environment, and macroeconomic trends for the Group through the use of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution
- A Master’s Degree in Data Analytics or related discipline would be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years of experience in data/analytics, strategy consulting, product management, or related business experience
- Experience with hypotheses-driven problem solving and data analysis
- Experience with programming languages
- Ability to develop own data engineering, business analysis, and machine learning acumens
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Tableau and experience with business intelligence tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to present data visually and effectively
- Ability and eagerness to learn new technical information quickly
- Excel power user with excellent quantitative and data skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Monday 2 August, 2021.
Related Jobs (30)
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
4 x Receptionists on October 21, 2021