Integrated Community Case Management (iCCM) Advisor - (2100030W)
- Post Date:May 3, 2021
- Views 468
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
The Integrated Community Case Management (iCCM) Advisor will be a key project staff and will coordinate closely with local and international partners, including UN agencies and INGOS, and build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Ministry of Health and Child Care (MOHCC) and other key stakeholders implementing iCCM and child health initiatives in Zimbabwe.
Contract Duration: This is a 5 year long project, contact renewal will be subject to performance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in public health, international development or related medical field.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a leadership and or Technical Assistance role within the Zimbabwe Health Service or with non-governmental organization managing health assistance programs, preferentially IMCI, CCM or malaria control programs.
- Experience with USAID-funded projects preferred.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience supporting or implementing child health programming.
- A minimum of two years’ experience implementing health programs within district, facility and community settings.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building, supervision, teaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated training, program planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work and oversee interventions at national, provincial, district and community levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work with government officials, public health officials, health facility and community based health workers including CHOs and CDAs.
- Demonstrated ability to work in coordination with MOHCC, international and national NGOs and UN agencies
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced environment with multiple competing deadlines and tasks.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
To apply, follow the link below, attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Application Deadline – 13 May 2021
N.B: This is an urgent recruitment therefore applicants will be on rolling basis as they come, as such the advert may close if a suitable candidate is found before the due date.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy. Save the Children is an equal employment employer, therefore, female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Related Jobs (20)
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer on January 25, 2022