- Post Date:February 19, 2021
- Views 397
- Qualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
Our client in the Insurance Industry is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Accountant. The required incumbent must demonstrate competencies in the following:
Position Content Summary
- Manages all accounting transactions.
- Prepares budget forecasts.
- Publishes financial statements in time.
- Handles monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconciles accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensures timely bank payments.
- Computes taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manages balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audits financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforces financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Complies with financial policies and regulations.
- Compiles and analyzes financial and operational data.
- Records and manages investment accounting.
- Perform general ledger closing activities, balance sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation
Job related attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred or regular work experience;
- Professional Qualification such as ACCA is a prerequisite
- Insurance background is a must
- Five (5) years of general ledger experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong analytical skills;
Deadline for application is 21 February 2021 (Late submissions will not be considered)
Website: www.headhunters.co.zw / Telephone: +263- 4- 252551-4 /
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
Eastgate Shopping Mall,