Instrumentation and Control Supervisor
- Post Date:February 19, 2021
- Views 259
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Galaway Management Services has been retained by one of its clients – an FMCG Company to recruit and select a suitable candidate for the position of an INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL SUPERVISOR.
- Assists Management & Engineers with the Project Management that includes any Instrumentation and Control requirements.
- Supervises bench rebuild and repairs including component testing.
- Communicates with lab techs and floor supervisors on instrument and equipment status
- Works collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Operates Facility Asset Management (FAM) System for all equipment to include the tracking of labour and materials.
- Orders equipment required for instrumentation and control repairs.
- Maintains assigned repairs of the manufacturing instruments.
- Repairs all varieties of equipment and systems.
- Stock replacements parts for all instruments and various equipment
- Recommends and implements improvements to the instruments, equipment and, procedures.
- Assists Instrumentation Lead in performing repairs and preventative maintenance tasks and routinely reports on the status of the equipment.
- Supports additional production equipment and facilities operations as needed.
- A Diploma or Degree in Instrumentation and Control / Process Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a reputable organization.
- At least 3 years’ working experience as a supervisor
- A familiarity in an FMCG or food manufacturing environment.
- Five O’Level passes including Mathematics and English.
Other Skills Required
- Accountability and Decision making skills.
- Task Prioritisation skills
- Time management skills
- Creative problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CVs via email to [email protected] stating the job they are applying for in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Monday 22 February 2021 at 17:00 hours.
Applications will be considered as they will be received.
Related Jobs (17)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time