- Post Date:June 11, 2021
- Apply Before: June 14, 2021
- Views 320
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Our client in the Mining Sector is pursuant to resourcing its expansion projects and seeks a self-driven INSRUMENT TECHNICIAN
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Instrument Technician will be responsible for testing, calibrating, installing, repairing, and inspecting manufacturing equipment and monitoring devices.
- Installs and carries out preventive maintenance on all production instrumentation equipment.
- Attends to breakdowns timeously to ensure minimum downtime on recovery and DMS plants.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory, legal and IMS standards requirements
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Apprentice trained Instrument Technician, Journeyman class One.
- National Diploma in Instrument and Controls.
- At least 3 years’ working experience post apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of XPT and X-RAY machines wet and dry in Diamond sorting is prerequisite.
- An experience on PLC, SCADA, Control and PID systems will be essential.
- Expertise in Siemens and Allen Bradley RS Logic x 500 will also be essential.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to [email protected] or to [email protected] and to [email protected]
Head Hunters International
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
DUE DATE: 13th OF JUNE 2021
Related Jobs (18)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time
National Microbiology Reference Laboratory Coordinator on June 12, 2021 Full Time