- Post Date:November 26, 2021
- Views 223
- Career Level AnalystQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following post:
Quality Assurance Directorate
Institutional Analyst (1 Post)
The ideal applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- A Master’s Degree in a Business related area.
- At least one year working experience at a Higher Education institution.
- Strong appreciation of statistics and higher education quality assurance systems.
- A qualification in Higher Education is an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design quality assurance instruments;
- Collect and analyse institutional data for quality improvement;
- Liaise with stake holders on quality assurance matters;
- Assist faculties to comply with ZIMCHE requirements in programme regulation design and submission for accreditation;
- Research on higher education quality;
- Participate in University activities;
- Actively involved in community activities for quality improvement;
- Innovation and production of goods and services for income generation.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected].
The application should consist of the application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts and Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 03 December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (13)
3 (Three) x Information and Communication Technology Coach on December 6, 2021 Full Time