Inputs Procurement Manager
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 323
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Exciting career opportunities have arisen within CBZ AGRO-YIELD. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Administer the inputs procurement system to ensure timeous and cost effective delivery of inputs.
- Source quotations from relevant suppliers, analyse and make recommendations in line with standard policies and procedures.
- Raise orders for approved supplies and obtain necessary sign offs.
- Diarise lead times for placed orders and continuously liaise with suppliers for timeous delivery of inputs.
- Track inputs budget utilisation and produce monthly report for budgeted and unbudgeted expenditures including business volume updates.
- Analyse invoices against orders, delivery notes, and verify inputs received confirmations.
- Annotate tax position and appropriate ledgers.
- Undertake supplier sites visits to evaluate capabilities.
- Draft tender documents and provide administrative support to the tender process.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A Degree in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply, Supply Chain Management or similar from a reputable and recognized tertiary institution
- Professional certifications in procurement
- At least 3 years’ experience within a large and fast paced procurement environment
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications clearly indicating the position applied for to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday 31 August, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
CBZ Agro-Yield is an Equal Opportunity Employer