Innovation Leads (6 Posts)
- Post Date:December 14, 2021
- Views 430
- Career Level OtherQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
University of Zimbabwe Innovation Hub – Research and Innovation Directorate: Vacancy
The positions of Innovation Leads (6 Posts) have emerged in the University of Zimbabwe Innovation Hub.
Reports to: Innovation Manager
The University of Zimbabwe Innovation Hub will require the services of six (6) Innovation Leads) in the following areas of expertise:
- Innovation Lead Biosystems and Environmental Technologies
- Innovation Lead CompuTech and ICTs
- Innovation Lead Creative Arts and Social Entrepreneurship
- Innovation Lead Drugs Pharmaceuticals and Health Systems
- Innovation Lead Engineering & Biomedical Technologies
- Innovation Lead Science Discovery and Applications
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting product development and prototyping at the Innovation Hub within their area of expertise.
- Offering expert advice, capturing and protecting innovations arising from the University’s research community.
- Generating new and robust ideas during intellectual property development towards commercialisation.
- Identifying and mobilizing strategic resources and partners to support product development.
- Capacity strengthening in design thinking, prototyping and entrepreneurship
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of a Masters Degree or equivalent in the desired field from an accredited institution.
- Experience with interacting with students and/or teaching and learning, and research processes at University level
- A demonstrated experience in product development
- Proven track record in multidisciplinary research, collaboration and/or management of partnerships
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Six copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
Deputy Registrar, Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
PO Box MP 167
Or Hand delivered to the Administration Block, door number 113.
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 17 December 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on qualifications, responsibilities and application procedures visit our website on: www.uz.ac.zw
Related Jobs (14)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract