Information Technology Support Officer
- Post Date:May 8, 2021
- Views 430
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Monitoring and maintaining the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
Reports to: IT Administrator
- IT support.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Administration of servers, LANs, WANs, Sage Evolution ERP, Service Desk, and business productivity software.
- Procuring ICT equipment appropriate for intended job.
- Log all user incidents /problems through Service desk system.
- Timely resolution of raised tickets and escalate issues timeously.
- Support remote users and depots through remote support tools.
- Train/facilitate employees on new and existing systems.
- Ensure physical and logical security of servers, personal computers, wireless access points.
- Managing and monitoring daily and weekly local and remote backups.
- Ensuring power backup for all critical IT equipment like servers and routers.
- Basic hardware maintenance.
Skills and Competencies:
- Sage Evolution Administration
- Email Administration
- Microsoft 365
- Sophos/Cyberoam administration
- Comfortable with SQL
- Active Directory Admin
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Power Point and experience with Sage Evolution.
- Harare based but incumbent will be expected to travel to Mutare, Bulawayo, Burma Valley & Nyamagaya (Nyanga) for Information Technology Support
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in an FMCG environment.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- CCNA/Microsoft Certification or working towards the certification is an added advantage.
- 2 years relevant experience.
KPI & Measure
- Systems uptime, innovation
- Tickets resolution turnaround time
- Backup routines and Downtime period
- Systems Integrity
- 100 % Threats mitigation techniques application on all servers and workstations
Interested persons who meet the above specifications should send their applications supported by a concise CV by the 9th of May 2021 to: [email protected]