Information Technology Officer
- Post Date:October 12, 2021
- Views 312
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Zimbabwe National Network of PLHIV (ZNNP+) is an umbrella body that represents the interests of people living with HIV in Zimbabwe in their diversity. The organization is represented in support groups and community-based organizations at all provincial, district and ward levels of Zimbabwe. ZNNP+’s mission is “An environment where people live positively.”
Under the overall guidance of the Executive Director and the direct supervision of the SIE Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operations of computer systems, network servers, installing upgrades; maintaining the computer systems of the organisation, installing, maintaining, and upgrading servers, ensuring server backups and that the server data is secure from unauthorised access performance or delegate regular backup operations. The candidate must be able to implement appropriate processes for data protection and devise technological disaster recovery systems. The position will contribute to overall improved IT systems including website administration.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners;
- Website content management including using website management systems to keep the website updated and setting up email accounts for new users,
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary and testing new technology;
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard,
- Information database management including managing the Kutabila Virtual Platform to ensure that the software is updated as well as troubleshooting any systems challenges.
- Assist with ongoing development of related IT policies and procedures, including appropriate controls around organisational change management.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of professional experience in the field of IT administration and software development with increasing levels of responsibility in ICT management.
- Experience with any of the following: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Lync Server, Active Directory, and other relevant software packages is essential.
If you meet the above criteria and you have the drive, send your application and CV to:
The Executive Director,
No 28 Divine Road,
Or via email [email protected]
PLHIV and women who meet the set criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 22 October 2021
Related Jobs (17)
Director of Studies on October 25, 2021