Information Systems Security Manager
- Post Date:March 16, 2022
- Views 465
- Qualification DegreeExperience 5-10 YearsIndustry ICT
Reference Number : Tel20223966
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed individuals to join our team for the position of Information Systems Security Manager.
Reporting To: Head Information Systems
The incumbent will report to the Head Information Systems and key responsibilities includes establishing and maintenance of company wide information security management programs that ensure effective information systems governance and protection on IT’s physical and logical Infrastructure and Data.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Information Systems Security Support and Management
- Provides Strategic Recommendations To Key Information Systems Projects To Help Improve Project Results, Quality Of Deliverables, Risk Optimization, Security Processes And Compliance With Regulations.
- Manages Security Incidents And Events To Protect Corporate Information Systems Assets, Including Intellectual Property, Regulated Data And The Company’s Reputation.
- Creates And Manages Information Security And Risk Management Awareness Training Programs For All Employees And Approved System Users.
- Anticipates And Proactively Defend The Organisation From External Cyber Attacks.
- Sets Security Standards For All Applications And Monitor Adherence To These Standards.
IT Security Administration
- Advises On All Information Security Issues For All Information Systems Applications And Infrastructure.
- Schedules And Supervises Internal And External Information Systems Penetration Tests For All Critical Systems In The Organisation.
- Plans And Implements Information Systems Physical And Logical Security On Infrastructure And Systems.
- Reviews Company Wide Policies And Procedures To Determine Compliance With The Information Systems Security Policy.
- Conducts Complex Investigations On Security Incidents And Analyse Risk Patterns And Trends For Management Decision Making.
- Coordinates TelOne Information Security Incident Response And Reports For Exploited Vulnerabilities That Includes Unauthorized System Or Network Access, Denial Of Service, Inappropriate Data Access, Data Corruption, And/Or Collection Of Private Or Confidential Information.
- Liaises With Local, State And Federal Authorities Requiring Information And Reports On Security Incidents To Include TelOne Audit And Risk Departments Or Other Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Ensures Information Systems Compliance With Regulatory Requirements Through Proactive Planning, Communication And Relationships.
- Develops And Manage Information Security Budget Requirements, And Monitor Variances.
- Maintains A Knowledgebase Comprising A Technical Reference Library, Security Advisories And Alerts, Information On Security Trends And Practices.
- Ensures Audit Trails, System Logs And Other Monitoring Data Sources Are Reviewed Periodically And Comply With Policies And Audit Requirements.
- Designs, Coordinate And Oversee Security-Testing Procedures To Verify The Security Of Systems,
- Implements Performance Management And Tracking Dashboard For The Department In Line With TelOne Corporate Goals.
- Nurtures A Desirable Work Culture That Is Conducive For High Productivity At The Workplace.
- Provides Leadership, Counselling And Mentoring To Staff
- Undertakes All People Management Related Activities In Accordance With The TelOne’s Standards
Qualification And Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Information Systems Or Equivalent
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Or Other Information Systems Security Certifications Is An Added Advantage
- Minimum 5 Years’ Relevant Experience In Information Systems Environment With At 3 Years In An IT Security Role.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply via email to [email protected] not later than 31 March 2022.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.