Information Systems Auditor
- Post Date:March 16, 2022
- Views 483
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Reference Number : Tel20223166
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed individuals to join our team for the position of Information Systems Auditor.
Reporting To: Senior Information Systems Auditor
The incumbent will report to the Senior Information Systems Auditor and key responsibilities include evaluating designs and operational effectiveness of Information Technology internal controls in view to minimise risks.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Audits Information Systems, Platforms, And Operating Procedures In Accordance With Established Corporate Standards For Efficiency, Accuracy And Security.
- Evaluates Information Systems Infrastructure Potential Risks To The Organization And Establishes Controls To Mitigate Losses.
- Evaluates Revenue Assurance Processes And Systems, To Establish Revenue Opportunities, Revenue Leakages And Identify Root Causes And Recommend Process Improvements.
- Manages Information Systems Audit Engagements That May Include Planning, Audit Tests Evaluation, Quality Assurance, And Audit Reports.
- Conducts Continuous Risk Assessment Of The Information Technology Environment Including General System Controls, Infrastructure Controls, And Application Controls.
- Determines The Impact Of Identified Risks On The Business To Ensure Risk Ranking Within The Business
- Determines And Recommends Improvements In Current Risk Management Controls And Implementation Of System Changes Or Upgrades.
- Follows Up And Verify Implementation Of Agreed Actions And Report Status Of Implementation Periodically.
- Supports Development Of Annual Internal Audit Plan With Input Based On Business And Technology Knowledge.
- Completes Audit Plans, Execution, And Reports In An Effective, Timely And Quality Manner.
- Works Collaboratively With Audit Team Members To Support The Delivery Of Integrated Internal Audit Reviews.
- Completes Other Related Tasks As And When Necessary.
Qualification And Experience:
- A Degree In Information Systems Management (Computer Science), Or Equivalent
- An Information Systems Audit Certification (E.G. CISA) Will Be An Added Advantage.
- A Minimum Of 2 Years’ Experience In The F Information Systems Environment
- Proficiency In CAATS, ACL , IDEA And TeamMate Software.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply via email to [email protected] not later than 18 March 2022.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.