Information, Communication and Technology Manager
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 460
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
ZIMDEF requires a self-driven and competent person to fill the vacant position of Information, Communication and Technology Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The purpose of the position is to provide strategic leadership in business applications, ICT infrastructure and Collaboration systems to support business outcomes.
- Develops Information Communication Technology (iCT} framework strategies and systems based on short and long term ZIMDEF goals to ensure the contribution of ICT to the achievement of the Fund objectives.
- Sets up standards and procedures for use and access to !CT systems to track and monitor usage as well as manage costs.
- Monitors the adherence by other staff members to approved budget so as to operate within the approved line items and avoid overspending or urderspending.
- Develops project plans and provide feedback on progress or ICT projects at senior management meetings to ensure management is aware of the systems available to them in undertaking their duties.
- Schedules and assigns work to subordinates during projects as well as monitoring and controlling the department for monitoring purposes,
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company’s ICT infrastructure to promote hardware and software availability to enhance quality information and communication at all times.
- Ensures that internet system and infrastructure that includes the data center is up and running with 99.3% up time to avoid any disruptions in communication.
- Resolves any problems with the email or internet within set time frames to ensure availability of internet and e-mails services at all times.
- Oversees the creation of user accounts for new employees to ensure the flow of communication within the organization.
- Recommends for approval sourced quotations for new equipment from different service providers in order to purchase equipment from reliable and reputable service providers.
- Develops customized systems for the organization as per the user needs.
- Organizes periodic system audits and risk assessments by certified ICT auditing firms to ensure consistency and efficiency in ICT Operations.
- Develops and implement Disaster Recovery Plan so as to secure and file backup.
- Establishes, administers and constantly reviews policies that encourage electronic knowledge sharing for effective learning and development.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- A Degree in ICT/Computer Science/Equivalent degree
- Corporate Membership to a relevant professional body
- 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- SAP ERP
- Data Centre management, ITIL, VMware, CISSPH, MCP, CISCO, Business Continuity.
Suitably qualified candidates must submit their applications to: [email protected]
Not later than 21 NOVEMBER 2021
Related Jobs (21)
2 x Projects Coordinator (Midlands Province & Matebeleland North) on December 5, 2021 Full Time