Industrial Psychology Interns
- Post Date:May 4, 2022
- Views 656
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Business
OUR CLIENT WHICH IS A DYNAMIC AND FAST GROWING START UP ORGANISATION BASED IN HARARE, ZIMBABWE IS RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POST OF INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY INTERNS.
The purpose of the Industrial Organisational Psychology internship programme is to provide interns with the opportunity to convert previously acquired theoretical knowledge into activities related to professional practice, and to apply newly acquired practical knowledge and skills, under close supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Intern will responsible for carrying out work allocated to them for the provision of assistance with implementing key projects and for supporting strategic business objectives
- The intern will be required to make presentations to clients as assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree and Professional Qualifications: Psychology , Sociology, Human Resources
- Strong Interest in industrial psychology.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and business.
To apply; please email us the following:
- A write up* of not more than 150 words on why we should consider you for the internship.
*failure to submit 150 word write up will lead to your application being automatically disqualified.
- Your CV.
Email To: [email protected]
The deadline for submission is Friday 6 May 2022 at 23:59 pm